This article originally appeared on the Experiment Engine CRO Blog and I rather you read it there.
You’ll not only learn how to increase conversions but also how to create a better customer experience while they shop at your eCommerce store.
- Offer a discount rewarding the behavior of purchasing today
- Encourage customers to call during customer service hours
- Use a countdown timer to show when a deal is expiring.
- Show how much time is left to order with a shipping incentive
- Draw attention to out of stock or limited stock products
- Host a weekly or daily deal
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Luiz Centenaro (see all)
- Navigating the Wonderful World of Sales Tax in eCommerce - April 7, 2017
- Behavioral eCommerce Email Marketing with Klaviyo Software - March 27, 2017
- 7 Prime Examples of How You Can Leverage Virtual Reality for eCommerce - February 21, 2017