This article originally appeared on the Experiment Engine CRO Blog and I rather you read it there.
You’ll not only learn how to increase conversions but also how to create a better customer experience while they shop at your eCommerce store.
- Offer a discount rewarding the behavior of purchasing today
- Encourage customers to call during customer service hours
- Use a countdown timer to show when a deal is expiring.
- Show how much time is left to order with a shipping incentive
- Draw attention to out of stock or limited stock products
- Host a weekly or daily deal
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Luiz Centenaro (see all)
- Introducing the eCommerce Growth Masterclass by Conversion XL - February 17, 2017
- How To Install Site Search For Your eCommerce Store - February 29, 2016
- Using an eCommerce Content Calendar To Drive Tons of Organic Leads To Your Store - January 3, 2016